YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY’S
HOST AGENCY SYMPOSIUM
The Professional Association of Travel Hosts (PATH), announced that its 14th annual symposium will be held at the Sheraton Hotel & Casino, San Juan, Puerto Rico. The event is expected to set attendance records as it will be co-aligned and preceding ASTA’s Global Convention.
“The symposium is a unique opportunity for host agencies to discuss industry issues and challenges and to share best practices,” says PATH president Anita Pagliasso. “Host agencies and suppliers, across a wide spectrum of the industry, can participate in brainstorming sessions to address common concerns and to exchange information and dialogue about how to work together effectively to maximize their mutual success.”
Host- to-host only networking session will address the mutual challenges facing host agencies. (Open to owners and managers only)
Supplier-only session will give executives and National Account Managers an opportunity to network on how to effectively work more effieciently with hosts and their advisors.
The full-day symposium with both hosts and suppliers will incorporate Interactive groups to recap previous sessions and will cover topics of mutual interest discussed in previous sessions.
Links for the meetings will be sent to registrants.
For other questions please contact:
If paying by check, send payment to:
Attn: Kelly Bergin
701 SW 5th Street
Boca Raton, FL 33486
Important dates and times (ADT):
Sunday, April 30
- 9AM-11:30AM PATH Member Host Agencies meeting (owners and managers only please)
- 11:30AM – 1:00PM Lunch on own
- 1:30PM-3:30PM Suppliers only (networking)
- 6:30PM Networking Dinner for registered Suppliers and PATH Member Host Agencies (Dinner Location TBA)
Monday, May 1st
- 9:00AM- 5:00PM – (time approx) Host Agency and Suppliers (Breakfast and lunch will be served) Dinner on own or casual meetups.
2023 ASTA Global Convention
- Separate registration at: https://astaglobalconvention.org/venue.cfm
- The Sheraton Hotel & Casino discount rate and code will be sent to you with your ASTA registration. The Sheraton will extend the discounted rate for the PATH Symposium attendees.
For more schedule information and registration, please check back: www.PATH4Hosts.com or email Anita Pagliasso.